For week commencing Sunday, 4th February
In Literacy this week we will be looking at stories with a familiar setting, starting with ‘Peace at Last’. We will begin to look at using capital letters for names and start extending our sentences to include connectives such as and & because.
By the end of the week children will be able to:
- Write sentences in a logical order using correct punctuation
- Use capital letters for names
- Extend their sentences using connectives
This week we will compare, describe and solve practical problems for lengths and heights using non-standard (cubes) and standard (centimetres) measurements.
Please watch these videos to support your child’s understanding of measurement:
This week we will be going on our trip to the supermarket. This is to support our learning about local produce and where our food comes from.
We will also be continuing a D&T project where we will:
- Complete observational drawings
- Use these drawings to create design ideas
- Choose our favourite designs and give reasons
- Create clay tiles using our final designs
- Paint our tiles
- Carry out an evaluation of our work
Arabic 1st Set
|ملاحضات||تاريخ تسليم الواجب||الواجب||ماسيتعلمه الطالب||الموضوع||المادة|
|الرجاء الاحتفاظ بالواجبات في البيت بعد التصحيح||يوم الاثنين
حرف ( ش )/صفحة ( 1 / 2 )
|– تمييز الحرف ( ش )
– أصوات الحرف (ش )
– (شَ، شِ ، شُ،شا،شي،شو).
– أشكال الحرف (ش ).
– ( شـ ، ـشـ ، ـش ،ش ).
– تحليل وتركيب الكلمات.
– قراءة كلمات الدرس.
( ش )
Arabic 2nd Set
|Subject||Topic||Students will learn|
|Arabic||Letter ض||– Read, write, and pronounce the letter
– Learn at least 3 words that contain the letter.
– Shape of the letter within a word.
– Sounds of the letter.
– The letter activity.
|The sea (students will learn to say and write short sentences using the units words)||English||Sound in Arabic||Meaning in Arabic|
Please note this is a basic overview of the planning for this week. It is impossible to cover in this outline all the learning that takes place during a week.