Week Commencing 3rd June
What an end to May! Your children performed so brilliantly in their end of year concerts. It was such a pleasure to watch them all grown up and independent, performing like stars on the stage. Thank you to all parents for your support as we prepared your children for the show. We have come a long way since the beginning of this year 🙂 Here are just a few photos from the day…
We are now coming to the end of our space topic so each class is finishing particular projects that they have started. We will be reviewing some of our rhyming work as well as working on our oral blending skills in literacy. A good story that links well to our topic and builds on rhyming skills is Loon on the Moon which you can watch in the video below:
The children in Arabic class will learn:
- Topic: Shapes (review).
- Letters: Review all alphabets already studied.
- Pronounce at least 3 words that contain the letters.
- Color: Review all the colors.
قصة (سيما والروضة).
- 14th June until 18th June- Half Term Holiday for Eid Al-Fitr
- 25th June- Scrapbook Share
- 28th June- Last Day of Term