Week Commencing 10th June
As this is the last week before the half term, the children will be following their own lines of inquiry for their learning, supported as always by their teachers. Some children may continue to explore the topic of space, but some children may choose to learn about something completely different. Do ask your children next week what they have been talking about with their teachers 🙂
We are still playing with rhyming words and making up rhymes with our own as we make the final preparations for the move to Reception next year. You could watch the video below and join in the hunt for rhyming words to fuel the Rhyming Rocket! I wonder what rhyming words you will think of?
We have all been exploring 2D shapes throughout this year. Have a go at the following game at home and sort the shapes into their matching shape homes. Make sure your children to name each shape before they click on where it should go 🙂 https://www.topmarks.co.uk/early-years/shape-monsters
Letters: Review of all the alphabets already studied this term.
Pronounce at least 3 words that contain the letters.
· Songs: Alphabets song & colouring song.
· Story: قصة (الأسد والفأر).
- 14th June – start of the Half Term Holiday for Eid Al-Fitr. The date to return to school will be confirmed once the Eid dates are finalised
- 25th June – Scrapbook Share. We invite all parents to come to their child’s Nursery class on Monday 25th June at 11:30 to share and have a look your child’s scrapbook celebrating your child’s achievements over the year. We hope to see you there.
- 28th June – Last Day of Term